Sunday, July 27, 2014

Welcome!!!

I have been meaning to create a blog for years, and finally I am doing so. When time allows I shall try to share quite a bit, everything from 12th century to contemporary, with an emphasis on the 20th century (Hovhaness, Lou Harrison, Cowell stateside, Europe, etc.) Soviet composers, lesser known composers and the esoteric in general; more than anything however will be whatever I love and cherish! Please do comment and share your thoughts, sharing a passion for music is only heightened when there's a "meeting of minds". Best regards to all.  

11 comments:

Joan Tallada said...

Very nice iniciative. Congratulations!

Tzadik said...

Hi and thank you very much! One thing I really enjoy is to find a nice comment :) I dislike when sharing/blogging etc. is cold and impersonal; I know everyone has limited time in this life but if more people spoke up (posters, admirers, downloaders..) it would be much more fun and satisfying. -Regards

johnem said...

Excellent blog. Congratulations! But I am wondering: your blog is usually listed as a "lossless blog". Is it a mistake? Anyway. Thanks a lot and keep on the great work!

Tzadik said...

Hi johnem, thanks for your kind words! I really appreciate it. Thank you for the heads up, I had no idea that I'm listed as a lossless blog; I assume you mean on other bloggers pages? I will check them out.
-Kind regards

Anonymous said...

I agree great blog, please keep it going :) I am so grateful for all of it, really love the American music

Tzadik said...

THX for comment anon. I shall, that's why I bother :)

Anonymous said...

Felicitaciones & Congratulations por tu Blog. Excelentes aportes.

Abrazoceánico!!


Fidelibus

Tzadik said...

Hello Fidelibus and thank you! Hope you enjoy it.
-Saludos

vsense said...

What a wonderful blog!

Much Appreciated

AT said...

I have already found a lot of gems in your blog. Many thanks.

ipromesisposi said...

Very kind of you.