Friday, June 10, 2016

Carl Nielsen: Complete Organ Works - Rued Langgaard: Selected Organ Works - Friedhelm Flamme, Organ - CPO 2010

I was listening to Nielsen's grand and expansive "Commotio" for Organ around 2 a.m. last night (incidentally "after-hours" or the middle of the night are great for organ music; this is not fact but my own general experience (oh give it a try, drink too much coffee perhaps late in the day if needed!) This disc couples Nielsen's complete organ music with pieces for organ by the oft wonderfully eccentric Rued Langgaard. I have to leave the house for a while so I will (possibly) babble/type more on this disc later - I tend to be ummm.....'flakey' and forgetful when it comes to resuming posts as some of you may have noticed it the past! But perhaps I will...





Anyhow...enjoy!

Nielsen-Complete_Organ_Music-Tzadik.zip

http://www108.zippyshare.com/v/F31HSpAr/file.html

2 comments:

theblueamos said...

Can't tell you how happy I am to see your exquisite posts again.Be well,and keep them coming. My musical hunger is never satiated. Best from Jerusalem.

Tzadik said...

Hello Blue my friend. It is nice to be back, indeed the catharsis resumes :-) Needless to say a visitor/friend from afar like yourself is a good reason to bother to continue.

Warmly,

Tzadik