Friday, November 28, 2014

Alan Hovhaness - "Hercules" for Soprano and Violin, Op. 56 no. 3

Here's a real Hovhaness rarity, "Hercules", for Soprano and Violin. I don't recall if this is the version from the rare disc called "Songs my father taught me" or if I acquired it from Arnold Rosner or someone else's private recording. I have a lot of rare unavailable Hovhaness on cassette, however no way to transfer any of it currently. 



Enjoy!

Hovhaness-Hercules.mp3

http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/24905850/file.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUUUUUUUUUUUUPER,QUE OPUS AVIS RARIS,GRACIAS TZADIK,UN ABRAZO DE TAPIRMAN!!!!!!

Tzadik said...

Hola Tapirman, I'm quite happy you like the AH rarity!! -As always my friend I appreciate your comments and enthusiasm. Good weekend, -TZ

Anonymous said...

Glorious, artists sound perfect for the ah piece

Tzadik said...

Anon I agree, and if it's the older recording (there's only 2 I know of) then a great job was done recording it