Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Choral Music of Kodaly Vol. 7

I am really in love with Zoltan Kodaly's choral music. I love all of his music but somehow I go back to the choral works more than even the solo cello works, the concerto, & all the other obvious and fabulous compositions. And happily, Kodaly wrote a lot of choral music. Volume 7 happens to be my favorite. This series on Hungaroton Classic is gold. Many of the other volumes I lost in a flood, and I am trying to replace the others but prices are high for these rare discs. Enjoy.






http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/19243416/file.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful music, and a great blog. Thank you!

Tzadik said...

Greeting tigerloaf thanks for the kind words! I hope you continue to enjoy friend. Cheers

Anonymous said...

TZ- This is really beautiful music. This is the first time I have heard it! Do you have any more of it? Thank vou!!!


John V.