Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Arnold Rosner - 2 discs Re-up @ 320 kbps

Perhaps I'm biased as I was a close friend, but I don't think so; I'm quite surprised that almost no one has commented, this music is powerful and with extreme beauty. If you are a fan of Hindemith, Hovhaness, Bloch, Vaughan Williams etc. then Rosner should blow you away-with his entirely personal voice of course although stylistically there are elements similar to the composers I mentioned. -I'd love to know what you think about it!

I have re-imported the 2 (thus far) Rosner discs I posted but now @ 320, I inadvertently posted them

@ 256 kbps the first time. Also hopefully those of you who have not checked out these posts yet will
now do so. You will be very happy you did. My dear friend was indeed an American master, and was
a force of nature, just like the music he penned. I hope everyone is moved like I always have been.  



Music by Arnold Rosner (Laurel Records) 


http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/63571266/file.html


Chamber Music of Arnold Rosner Vol. II (String Quartets Nos. 2, 3, 5, and Duet for Violas) (Albany)




 http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/29727741/file.html



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much !!!
From Viet Nam

Tzadik said...

Hi there, you are very welcome! Hãy chăm sóc

Tzadik said...

Perhaps I'm biased as I was a close friend, but I don't think so; I'm quite surprised that almost no one has commented, this music is powerful and with extreme beauty. If you are a fan of Hindemith, Hovhaness, Bloch, Vaughan Williams etc. then Rosner should blow you away-with his entirely personal voice of course although stylistically there are elements similar to the composers I mentioned. -I'd love to know what you think about it!

Tzadik said...

Crickets

FLAVIOLA said...

My,You are so right my friend. And a terific recording to boot. What a gift to have known him.

Tzadik said...

Hello Flaviola thank you for commenting. I'm haooy you enjoy his magical music world. And yes, he was not only a great composer but also a great friend and the kindest person one could ever meet. Kind regards

zarg05 said...

Yes you are right Rosner is excellent. THX !!

Tzadik said...

Hi zarg05 happy you like the music. The Concerto Grosso especially is just so damn powerful and well crafted; it really kicks ass ;)

musicaweb61 said...

Dear Colleague, the big request for you to reupload the file of Chamber music of Arnold Rosner, Vol.II, because the link leads to the message: File has expired and does not exist anymore on this server. Thank you.